sexta-feira, 16 de maio de 2008

In english

With a new perspective of future, I decided to make this post in English. Those days are keeping me very busy. I'm having training almost all days, when I'm not there, I am studying or doing english classes.

The good news are that soon I hope to be called to the Global project of the company that I work in and pass in the exam for a big international company. I always complain about not having opportunities here in Bahia and now is from here that I hope to meet the world.

I am anxious to those changes come as soon as possible, but, I know that God has his own timing, but is looking for me. I’m doing my part of the deal.

That’s it

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

não sei nada de ingles.. mais resolvi comentar.
adorei a fotinha aqui em baixo. muito engraçada..^^
bjinhos

Anônimo disse...

hauahauh

obrigada por traduzir.. nossa.. e vc esta morando onde atualmente?
vc era da bahia.. hauahuahau
quando fui a bahia a um tempo atras.. ia sendo assaltada lá no "mercado" principal..! um que fica perto do elevador. poi´se..
hauahauhaua.. mais lá é muuuuuuuuuuito bonito.. só me tras boas recordações.
Tomara que vc consiga realizar seus ideais porai néh.. Que a empresa te chame logo..^^
bjus e vou colocar a musica hoje mesmo. (so anoite) pq só chego em kza neste horario hauahuahaua.
bjus

Anônimo disse...

ain ... vou colocar hj logo pela manha a musica.. voyu chegar cedim hauahuahaua
bju